Instant Milk Halwa
- Mahaan Milk Powder: 4 teaspoons
- Mahaan Skimmed Milk Powder: 2 Teaspoons
- Cardamom: 1 (crushed)
- Badam: To Garnish
- Pista: To Garnish
- Silver Warak: To Garnish
- Mix the Mahaan milk powder in 4 cups of water nicely
- Mix the Mahaan skimmed milk powder (SMP) in 2 cups of water nicely
- Set microwave to high power.
- Pour Mahaan milk powder solution in a bowl and keep it in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Stir it every minute.
- Add Mahaan SMP solution, mix it well and keep the bowl in the oven again for 2 minutes.
- Stir it well, add cardamom keep the bowl in the oven again for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with badam, pista, silver warak and serve.
- Mahaan Milk Powder: 10 teaspoons
- Sugar: 3 Tumblers
- Mahaan Ghee: 3/4th - 1 Tumbler
- Sooji (Coarse): 1 Spoon
- Mix the Mahaan milk powder in 10 cups of water nicely
- Fry Sooji till it changes colour and becomes slightly creamish brown.
- In a separate vessel, keep the Mahaan milk powder solution for boiling.
- Once the solution begins to boil, add sugar, fried sooji and 1/4th tumbler ghee.
- Let it boil and when iit becomes slightly thick, add some more of the remaining ghee.
- Keep adding Mahaan ghee at regular intervals.
- Keep boiling milk till it leaves the side of the vessel easily( i.e. till it becomes thick). The mixture should ot stick to the side.
- Grease a plate with Mahaan ghee. Pour the mixture over the thali.
- Once the mixtue cools a bit, you can cut it in to square pieces.
- Anywhere from 1 - 2 hours
< 3 / 3 >